Apologizing About Losing Something

Anisa                           : “Hanifah, look at this! I’ve got the newest album of James Blunt and you     know what? I also got his autograph.”
Hanifah           : “Really? Where did you get it, Nis?”
Anisa                           : “I told you before that I won a quiz from teenager magazine to watch James Blunt’s concert in Jakarta.”
Hanifah           : “Oh yes. Iremember that, how was the concert?”
Anisa               : “The concert was great. His voice was wonderful like in CD or cassette.”
Hanifah           : “Can I see it? How lucky you are, I love James Blunt too,  but can I borrow it?”
Anisa               : “Borrow? Why don’t you buy it.”
Hanifah           : “You know, Nisa. I don’t have enough money now, I have to buy a dictionary first.”
Anisa               : “Why don’t you buy it after you buy the dictionary first.”
Hanifah           : “I’m very curious about his newest songs, can I borrow it please?”
Anisa               : “Ok here is it. You have to promise to keep it.”
Hanifah           : “Of course. I will return it on Wednesday.”
( A few days later)
Hanifah           : “Hi Nisa, may I sit here?”
Anisa               : “Sure.”
Hanifah           : “I want to talk something to you.”
Anisa               : “Talk about what?”
Hanifah           : “Ehm, about your CD”
Anisa               : “What happened with my CD?”
Hanifah           : “I lost your CD”
Anisa               : “What! You lost my CD, how come you lost it?”
Hanifah           : “After I borrowed from you yesterday. I went to the toilet and then I put my bag hand near the Washbasin and then when I come out from the toilet I was shocked my bag hand gone.”
Anisa                           : “I’m really disappointed to you. You know what! I’ve never let someone to borrow my CD except you. Because you are my berst friend”
Hanifah           : “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to lose your CD. I can happen to anyone else. It’s incident.”
Anisa               : “I know, but on my CD there is James Blunt’s autograph.”
Hanifah           : “Please accept my apology for it.”
Anisa                           : “I’m sorry, I can’t. It’s something very worthy for me. Idon’t want to be your friend again. ”
Hanifah           : “Hey, because I lost your CD than you angry to me ? What kind of friend are you?”
Anisa               : “I don’t want to talk with you again!”
Hanifah           : “What! Whatever! But I still have many friends here.”

Komentar

Postingan Populer